Lawrence White Portrait Photographer
Location portrait photography in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester,Malvern and studio photography in London.
Welcome to my website.
Lawrence travels to you at your convenience and also has a studio in Richmond. Every session is unique but will include the following:
• A highly committed porfessional experienced photographer who delivers stunning imaginative and creative images.
• A helpful discussion before the session about the location, what is most suitable for your needs and what you want to achieve with the images.
• Advice before the session on what to wear and how to prepare so you look your very best.
• Professional portable lighting with great softboxes that emit wonderful soft light that highlighting your best features.
• Helpful advice on how to relax in front of a camera. (Pretty much everyone gets a little nervous in front of a camera, from Prime Ministers to actors. That’s why I love to laugh and have a bit of fun at our portrait session. Laughter relaxes everyone and adds that little extra light to the eyes. Even for serious photographs, there’s nothing wrong with having a little fun to lighten the mood).
• Time to view the images taken on the camera allowing your input and thoughts on how to achieve the very best images you require.
• A private online gallery allowing you to choose the images within 48 hours allowing you to view them in your own time.
• All chosen images are sent to you in large files suitable for very large prints and small files suitable for social media use. You also get all selected images in colour and black and white.
• All chosen images are retouched and enhanced by a professional retoucher. They will still look like you but on a great day.
• You also get full copyright to reuse your images in any way you wish.
Please use the tabs on the left under home to look around my site. Each page gives details of the type of photography portraiture I carry out with examples of my work. I hope you enjoy the experience.
Nothing is more important than a first impression. A potential client's decision to do business with you will often be based in large part on the sense of your competence, professionalism and demeanour created by your photographer.
Today more than ever it is essential for your business image to be the best it can be. Your company deserve amazing corporate portraits to represent your brand. Be it a large or small company, representing your brand is more important than ever. In the world where we are all accessible through a simple Google search, having a great business portrait is essential in making that all important first impression.
I have been lucky enough to be a professional Portrait Photographer for over 30 years. My clients to name a few have included Rolls Royce, The Bar Council, American Express, Siemens, Coca-Cola UK, Conservative Central Office, Aberdeen Asset Management, Cantor Index and Cadburys. My location photography commissions include work in Canada, USA, the Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Azerbaijan, Singapore and all over Europe.
Lawrence White is probably one of the best portrait photographers I have ever met. He is very efficient,impressively fast, friendly, with excellent, very witty sense of humour. I felt incredibly calm, relaxed and loved every second of our photo session. The style is what struck me at first, followed by the consistent depth of quality in each of the shots. Lawrence's professionalism is second to none and the service he provides is excellent value for money. I will certainly be recommending his services to all my friends and colleges as I can say with utmost confidence that all of them will be very impressed by the quality and uniqueness that Lawrence creates.
Senior Solicitor Jan 2015
I hope you enjoy the web site. If you have any questions please call me on 07956-272672 / 01684 301373 or drop me an email at